Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My 500 php girl things haul

Hi girls :)

went out last monday and see what i got with my 500 pesos


tadahh!! my new babies :)



San San consealer in olive got this for 75 php  HBC store  inside SM this is good  i already tried it i used this as my foundation then oil eliminator powder



lipstick pink from nichido php 200



the color is nice but when i applied it on my lips its crackling
 i dont like it :(

sorry pic not so clear



left side pic is before and the right side pic is after used San San consealer and Nichido pink lipstick


pencil eyebrows medium brown is 100php and the black one is only 36 php :D

cologne by Bench trial size only got this below 30 php
this also good for me so cute putting inside bag :)


and this oh i realy like this my best buy its so cute :) for only 50 php


all this for 500 :D pesos not so fabulous but sooo pretty for me till next time  byeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment